The author asserts his copyright over this file and all files written by him containing links to this copyright declaration under the terms of the copyright laws in force in the country you are reading this work in.
This work is not in the public domain. This work is copyright © Barrington J. Bayley 1979-2000. All rights reserved.
This document is made available to you for personal use only. You may:
You may not:
- Read the document online using any software that traverses the Internet and connects to the World Wide Web server where this document is stored;
- Download the document and make a single copy of it: either on paper or on any online medium, for personal use only;
- Read a locally stored copy;
- Pass the URL (Universal Resource Locator) of any of these documents to anyone you want.
In addition, if you want to:
- Alter these files in any way shape or form including deletion or modification of the HREFs linking them to this copyright message;
- Represent yourself or some third party other than Barrington J. Bayley as the owner or author of this document; or
- Violate the terms of this copyright declaration or the terms of the Berne Convention or of the copyright laws of your own country in respect of this document or the terms of the Berne Convention or of the copyright laws of your own country in respect of the document to which this copyright declaration is linked.
you should contact the author for licensing information first.
- Make copies of this document and/or distribute copies of this document for personal or corporate profit, or
- Make a copy of this document for storage or public access on any computer system other than this one that is intended to be publicly accessible
- The bit about printing a copy for personal use is a guideline as to the extent of "fair usage" under the international copyright conventions. It is not a license to make printing plates and go into business.
- Besides all that, this is here for you to enjoy, because it is either difficult to locate or unpublished, and we believe there is some worth in having this material freely available.
This copyright page is a modified version of the one found on the pages of Charlie Stross.